Solved

Shopify Customers not showing up in Klaviyo Profiles / Integration not working

• 2 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hey guys, I have an extremely weird issue with the Klaviyo integration on one of my Shopify stores - it simply won’t work. 

I have done this the exact same way for other stores before and also double and triple checked the following / tried these things:

• double opt-in is disabled on the Shopify level
  • double opt-in is disabled on the Klaviyo list level
  • collect subscribers (“Subscribe contacts who opt-in via Shopify, such as during checkout or with a Shopify footer form”) setting is enabled and configured correctly, tried pointing them to 2 different lists as well to make sure there’s nothing wrong with one of those either
  • deleting the klaviyo app from shopify and setting up the integration again from scratch

Is there something I am forgetting? The issue isn't even that the customers simply aren’t being added to the desired list, they are not even showing up under the “profiles” section in the Klaviyo. 

And help is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance!

Michael

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 2 September 2021, 20:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @michael_clarity 

Thank you for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community about this!

As you do have multiple Shopify stores set up in your account, it is possible that your website has multiple accounts integrated with it and when your customers sign up their profiles are being sent to another account. You can see @david.to  response to @All Things Euphoria with detailed instruction to check and solve if there is more than one account integrated with your store. 

David also included links to other community post as well as Help Center articles that may help you solve this! Hope this helped get you back on track! Thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Hey Stephen, thanks so much for your reply.

I think you are right, this probably has to do something with me having multiple Klaviyo accounts & stores set up.

I have just performed the test instructed by @david.to to check how many times the “company_ID=” snippet appears in the source code, and what I found is probably the solution to this issue, however makes it even more weird haha - the snippet actually doesn’t appear in our source code at all. I tried deleting and setting up the integration from scratch once again, however still the same issue.

Is there a way to manually install it maybe? Could that help? 

Looking forward to your response!

Badge +2

Hey Stephen, thanks so much for your reply.

I think you are right, this probably has to do something with me having multiple Klaviyo accounts & stores set up.

I have just performed the test instructed by @david.to to check how many times the “company_ID=” snippet appears in the source code, and what I found is probably the solution to this issue, however makes it even more weird haha - the snippet actually doesn’t appear in our source code at all. I tried deleting and setting up the integration from scratch once again, however still the same issue.

Is there a way to manually install it maybe? Could that help? 

Looking forward to your response!

The URL of this store is ems24.net - maybe you can also verify there’s actually no snippet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @michael_clarity,

You can manually add the Klaviyo web tracking snippet to your Shopify store. How to install Klaviyo.js will walk you through how to add the code manually into your sites theme in Shopify! Let me know if this works for you!