Solved

Subscribe page not working?

• 9 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi, hoping someone can help me.

I want to set up a landing page (subscribe page) on free account which i have done - entered all the details to capture email addresses.

Now how do i link this subscribe page to a segment of signups and then get them into a flow? 

When i click into the lists and segments - I dont have the option to click on sign up forms at the top of the page - the only items i can click on is: 5 Members ‐ Settings ‐ Edit Definition ‐ Reports  

I also cant find the link to share the subscribe page for people to sign up. 

Please help ive spent so much time going back and forth.

Thanks, Andrea 

icon

Best answer by Dov 9 February 2023, 15:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Andrea

Have you created a list to which the subscribe form is linked?

You can then set up a welcome flow which will start from when they are added to that list.

You should have create list in top right of page?

I would recommend spending an hour of your time here;

https://academy.klaviyo.com/getting-started-with-klaviyo

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @andrealee,

Thank you for this question and thank you @SeanMcC for your helpful reply.

Andrea

Have you created a list to which the subscribe form is linked?

You can then set up a welcome flow which will start from when they are added to that list.

You should have create list in top right of page?

I would recommend spending an hour of your time here;

https://academy.klaviyo.com/getting-started-with-klaviyo

To clarify, you won’t be able to directly “connect” a sign-up form to a segment. Sign-up forms can only connect to lists. As @SeanMcC mentioned, if you’re only looking to send emails to members who subscribed through that page (and therefore joined a list) I recommend using a list-triggered flow. An example of which would be a welcome flow. If you want to capture users that are a part of a segment, you can include the name of the list as part of a segment definition to capture people who are on that list. For example: is in list X and use a segment-triggered flow to send emails to users automatically when they join that segment. This is the preferred method if the segment definition contains another parameter beyond list membership i.e. is in list X and placed an order. 

I hope that’s helpful.