Solved

Subscribers keep getting added to the wrong list despite all efforts.

• 15 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello community, I know that there are similar topics like this, and trust me when I say that I’ve tried everything. Here is the issue, I'm having difficulty with getting my Shopify subscribers getting added to the list that I want on Klaviyo. There are two lists, a pre-launch list and the newsletter list. The integration of Shopify and Klaviyo is already successful, also I’ve synced my Shopify email subscribers to Klaviyo and I’ve as well synced it to the list, “Newsletter”. I also have set the DOI for the Newsletter list, but every time I try testing where the subscribers would get added to (with one of my emails), I only get the confirmation message that was initially set for the pre-launch list, and when I confirm, my email get added to the pre-launch list and not the Newsletter list. Would deleting the Pre-launch list help? Although I am afraid that if I delete the Pre-launch list, the emails would get added to somewhere I do not know of (I’ve been a website developer and I have PTSD when it comes to deleting something that once worked😅), at the same time, I don’t know if this would solve the issue. Or rather, should I just change the details on the Pre-launch list and customize it to replace the Newsletter?. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Josh Ruby 15 March 2023, 16:30

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

I decided to go with my second option, which is changing the details on the Pre-launch list and customizing it to replace the Newsletter. I also synced the list with Shopify. Everything seems fine and works naturally now.