Solved

Tracking Product problem WIX

• 2 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,
I have a problem with product tracking.

I have done an API integration with my WIX store (it is not natively integrated with Klaviyo) and I am having issues with user events.

As you can see from the picture, I get products that are not mine in addition to my products.

Please help me solve this.

I would also like to integrate the catalog.

icon

Best answer by David To 6 April 2022, 16:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Cosmico,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

From your screenshot, it looks like those two recent events of Viewed Product and Added to Cart resemble the example requests we provide in our Integrate a Platform Without a Pre-built Klaviyo Integration Developers Guide. 

I suspect this data was recorded on your profile either through testing or something was not set up appropriately within your backend. When manually triggering Viewed Product and Added to Cart events, are these two events from our example always present? If so, then this would confirm that something was not set up correctly such as potentially having these example codes present with the track requests. I would recommend working with your developer to alleviate this experience. Additionally, if you need an introduction to a developer to assist in custom work, you can find a number of Klaviyo Partners who can help in this matter!

I hope this helps!

David