Solved

Trouble with ... Create a Segment using WooCommerce Subscriptions Data

• 23 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

i have purchased this plugin: Klaviyo Toolkit by Tribe and am trying to follow this documented page:

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035540251-Using-WooCommerce-Subscriptions-Data-in-Campaigns-and-Flows#create-a-campaign-using-woocommerce-subscriptions-data3

my general goal is to be able to create segments of our woocommerce subscribers and non-subscribers and to use them in flows based on their activity. 

i'm running into trouble and an error message told me to contact support: 

-i get an error message (attached below)
-i'm not able to create a segment based on my above criteria
-the documentation you provide seems deprecated

-the Klaviyo email contact form is throwing an error message, so i cannot reach out to them that way

thanks for any help you can give me

icon

Best answer by Dov 23 November 2022, 19:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @JustinL,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I see you have left the “where (choose property) equals ___” section of the segment definition blank. You’ll need to either fill that section in with a property (to designate a particular subscription) or remove that section of the definition entirely by clicking on the little “x” to the right of the the blank box next to “equals”. This section cannot be left blank. Then, try re-running the segment definition. 

If you’re still having trouble after this, try re-creating the segment definition from scratch by exiting out of this screen and starting the process again (typically this error is a temporary one that only exists with a single segment). You can also try to use another browser to create the segment.

If you are still experiencing issues after running through the aforementioned solutions, I recommend trying to reach out to support using a separate browser.

I hope that’s helpful.

Badge +2

thanks, i appreciate your response … my segment was much more cooperative today … i think Klaviyo was having a bad yesterday