Solved

Uploading customers with CSV file doesn't add to list

• 15 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, I accidentally deleted all of my profiles on Klaviyo so I’m manually uploading the contacts I have from my Shopify store. I created an audience list in Klaviyo, and exported all my email subscribers from Shopify into a CSV file. I seemed to uploaded the CSV file successfully, after amending any errors it highlighted to me, but the customers have not populated in the list. 

You can see in the screenshot it shows the contacts have been successfully added to my list, but there are 0 members in my list. The spreadsheet has 664 customers.

icon

Best answer by David To 16 May 2023, 17:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Melissa,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I noticed from your screenshot that your account is actually cancelled (red notice in the top right corner). Although, I don’t believe this should impact anything, but have you tried re-activating your account under a free plan and then try importing that list?

Additionally, are these SMS contacts you’re trying to import? If so, this behavior is commonly seen if you did not include an SMS region in your file import and/or if you have not already setup SMS in your account yet. 

I hope this helps!

David