Solved

Warming up my imported list

• 21 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I have just imported a very small list (315) from my mailer lite account. 

I want to send my first email to my most recent openers (170)  that I can see from 2 last newsletters in Mailerlite

But when I ask Klayvio to make a list of the most recent openers, it doesnt find anyone? Do I have to manually send the first email as it seems Klayvio hasn't imported any data except from my shopify account.

When I uploaded my CSV file I made sure it had the relevent data and I dont know what else to do?

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 21 October 2023, 18:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @loubiblu 

I suggest re-importing your list of 170 openers with an additional field. Something like ‘warming’ with a value of ‘yes’ for each contact. Map that field to a new custom property during the import then create a segment for those contacts for your campaign.

I hope that helps.

Andy 

Badge +3

Thanks Andy, 

ok , I did what you said and just simplified my list to one column ‘opened’ and changed the number to ‘True’ then labeled it Boolen.

It worked thanks.

Just one more question, I will send  my first email to this list, then re send the same email to the rest of my list, is it right that I can exclude the ‘openers’ list I just made so they won't get it again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @loubiblu 

Glad it worked out for you OK,

Yes. If you have a segment for ‘openers’ of the first campaign, when you send your next campaign just add that segment to the ‘dont send to [segment] (see below) in the campaign information page and they will be excluded.

Regards

Andy