Solved

Welcome Series Flow who users who've logged in.

• 25 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I want to create a list for users who have logged in into my website and then create a welcome flow for those who have logged in (I also have a welcome flow for users who have shared their email address via sign up forms).

Can someone guide on how to create a list (for users who have logged in only)?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 October 2023, 18:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @USMarketer

Happy to help! 

First, do you mind sharing the goal of this flow? For instance, if you already have a welcome flow, why do you want to create a second? What do you want to send to users in this flow? 

This will help clarify next steps!

-Taylor 

Badge +3

Hi @Taylor Tarpley yeah sure.

This customers who login receive special discounted offers and deals and compared to the customers who visit the website and checkout without logging in. We have noticed that 90% of the people who log in and purchase are businesses rather than individuals so we want to tailor our message according to this.

Note:
I have not installed any custom event around login on my website for klaviyo, do I need to do that first to specifically taget those users who have logged in?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @USMarketer 

Jumping in to help you out!

Yes I would suggest creating a custom event around their login event for your website and then use that event to segment and then specifically target those profiles.