Solved

Why does Instagram show a 404 error for some users when landing on subscribe page for my List?

• 12 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello,

I have a lot of customers complaining that they are landing on a 404 page of Klaviyo when being directed to my sign-up form.

They are being directed from the Instagram sticker link directly to my Klaviyo form, and are seeing attached error message:

“sorry, that page isn’t actually here.”

I did get +200 submits yesterday, so for some it is showing (including myself).
How can I solve this, cause this is not a good customer experience and making me loose customers :(

Thank you!

Annelore

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 December 2021, 22:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @AnneloreD

Thanks for sharing your issue with us! 

I can see that you are trying to send users to a sign up page of a specific list in your account. There could be many reasons why some of your subscribers are seeing this issue. They could be experiencing browser issues or network blockers on their device as some uses are experiencing this issue while others are not. Another potential issue could be with the ReCaptcha tool. This tool ensures that the online activity is human vs AI, however, if this is the issue, we unfortunately would have no ability to rectify this for you.

Additionally, the issue could arise from Instagram appending the end of the URL or, if you followed our help center documentation to redirect an existing signup form, I would encourage you to investigate the code snippet in the documentation to make sure your code is not missing any elements. 

Thanks for asking your question in the Community! 

-Taylor