Thank you for attending [Ask the experts] Get ahead of the BFCM game with tried-and-true offer strategies!
Whether you’re looking for the replay of this session or to catch up with some of our additional resources, you’ve come to the right place.
Below, you can find the main panel discussion room recording. Breakout room sessions begin at about 44:32, and the main room begins again at about 01:22:00. When you’re watching this recording, you can skip the span of time in between:
You can find the recordings of each breakout room below:
Breakout room with POPFLEX and Akers Digital:
Breakout room with Alessi and Underground eCom:
During this session, the following panelists presented:
- Jen-Ai Notman, Vice President of Marketing at POPFLEX: Jen-Ai leads the marketing team at POPFLEX with a blend of creativity, a willingness to experiment, and attention to data-driven decision-making. During BFCM, Jen-Ai leads her team in creating compelling campaigns that attract new subscribers and show appreciation to loyal customers. Under her guidance, this activewear brand achieved its highest sales day ever during Cyber Weekend 2022.
- Tim Akers, founder of Akers Digital: As the founder of Akers Digital, a Klaviyo partner, Tim drives results for outdoor brands through innovative, holistic marketing and ecommerce strategies. To help businesses prepare for Cyber Weekend, he emphasizes the importance of proactive testing and planning. He utilizes industry knowledge, researches the competitive landscape, and taps into a strong understanding of each brand’s customer base.
- Davide Parenti, Head of Digital Acquisition & CRM at Alessi: Davide brings a wealth of ecommerce knowledge and international perspective to his role at Alessi, where he oversees the entire digital customer journey. He is the mastermind behind creative BFCM campaigns that generate sales, while preserving the prestige and exclusivity of the 102-year-old designer homeware and lifestyle brand.
- Jamie Watkins, Director & COO at Underground eCom: Jamie leads operations at Underground Ecom, a Klaviyo Master Elite Partner and global ecommerce retention agency managing over 150 brands. He’s passionate about helping brands unlock their full potential during BFCM with a well-prepared game plan that takes into account both historical data and industry trends.
Help Center articles:
- Getting started with coupon codes in Klaviyo
- How to set up coupons for BigCommerce
- How to set up coupons for WooCommerce
- How to create unique coupon codes for Shopify
- How to set up coupons for Magento 2
- Understanding ramping vs. warming
Let’s keep the conversation going. Comment below and let us know what your business is doing to prepare for BFCM early!