Skip to main content

Recap discussion: [Ask the Experts] The Ultimate Ecommerce Retention Playbook

• 17 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Thank you for attending Ask the experts] The Ultimate Ecommerce Retention Playbook.

Whether you’re looking for the replay of this session or to catch up with some of our additional resources, you’ve come to the right place. 

You can view the recording of the main room below:   

You can view the recordings of each breakout room below: 

• Breakout room with Mention Me, referral case study:

• Breakout room with Klevu, personalisation case study:

In this session, we heard from the following panelists: 

Rachel Tonner, Vice President of Marketing at Klevu: With over 10 years of experience in the ecommerce and retail space, Rachel has seen countless marketing trends come and go. Now with Klevu, she helps brands such as Paul Smith and Laura Mercier win hearts and minds by bringing the familiar “personal shopper” experience online.

Claudia Ditri, Global Head of Partnerships at KlevuClaudia is fluent in three languages, she has a Masters degree in Linguistics and Spanish. She is fascinated with Natural Language Processing and machine learning. She works with Klevu and partners to build unparalleled customer experiences for their clients.

Jocelyn Toonders, Head of Partnerships at Mention Me: Jocelyn has a wealth of experience advising brands both at agencies and through her own consulting practice. Now at MentionMe, she helps brands such as Puma and Pret a Manger think advocacy first by turning referral into a strategic acquisition and retention channel.

Chris Venus, Head of Client Success at Mention Me: A business leader with experience across Customer Success, Professional Services, and Support, Chris has a track record of delivering business value using client-centric strategies. At Mention Me, his teams enable brands to implement advocacy-first strategies across their customer base, driving sustainable business growth by harnessing the power of their best customers.

Rob Boland, Lead Solutions Architect at Klaviyo: A real tech geek, Rob enjoys crafting outside-the-box solutions to challenging problems using technology. He's an expert at making the different parts of the tech stack work together to unlock creative use cases and drive business growth for brands.

Fareed Albahra, Principal Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Klaviyo: As a Principal CSM, Fareed works with Klaviyo’s biggest customers across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. He’s advised some of the most well-known brands on their retention strategy, navigating the intersection between technology and customer experience.

Key resources: 

Downloads 

Let’s keep the conversation going. Comment below and let us know what you will be trying next for your retention strategy!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!