March Community Allstars

• 26 April 2024
  • 9 replies
March Community Allstars
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello and welcome back to the latest of the Klaviyo Community Allstars! Here, we spotlight the incredible collaboration and support exhibited by our members. Our community fosters an environment rich with insights, technical know-how, and incredible opportunities for collaboration. We want to express our gratitude to each and every member for their invaluable contributions.

🏆 It's time to shine a spotlight on the exceptional contributions of our top performers from March, who not only raise the bar for our community but also define the standards of excellence. Come join us in celebrating their success and let it ignite inspiration in each and every one of us! 🏆

🚨Out top contributor!🚨

🎉Top 5 contributors!🎉

Checkout some of our leaders top contributions:

You may be asking yourself, “How do I become a community Allstar?” There are numerous opportunities to earn points from initiating discussions and providing valuable assistance to fellow members, to earning nods of appreciation through likes, and presenting thoughtful solutions to your peers' questions.

With each point you earn, you'll ascend the ranks, gain access to coveted badges and potentially earn your spot in the leaderboard!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @JessFosnough @Sujal @KeviSunshine @stam_marko & @standoutecom!

Congrats on being our top contributors for the month of March! We truly appreciate everything you do for the community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Woop Woop! Congrats @JessFosnough! Its’s been so amazing to see your growth in the Community from your start to now!! Thanks for all you do for others <3

@KeviSunshine @stam_marko - thanks for consistently helping others, I love seeing y’all’s contributions!

@Sujal & @standoutecom it’s been fun seeing you get your start and jumping in so quickly to help others! 

Wondering if any of y’all can top @JessFosnough next month?!

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Way to go everyone!! 👏 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Amazing job, friends! 🎉

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Taylor Tarpley @stephen.trumble - Wow, I don’t know what to say, did not expect this. I feel like I won a beauty pageant or something, haha! 😂
Congrats to @stam_marko, @KeviSunshine, @Sujal, and @standoutecom! I’m heading into a busy season at work, which means less time to answer community questions - so I have no doubt ya’ll can top me going forward! Thanks for all the answers and tips you provide!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Wow, thanks everyone for recognizing me as a Klaviyo Community Allstar! Honored to be among such a helpful group. #KlaviyoCommunity

Userlevel 5
Badge +21

Well done everyone - @JessFosnough congrats for taking the top spot! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Congratulations! We are so grateful for y’all!

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Congratulations All Stars!  Thank you for your awesome advice and contributions to the Klaviyo Community!  We are better together!