Meet the Champions: Alexandra Palau

• 7 March 2024
  • 0 replies
Meet the Champions: Alexandra Palau
Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Why did you get started with Klaviyo? I love the ease of use. The UI is very clean and simple to follow. It provides amazing tools for highly personalized emails which convert very well. The amount of integrations it has available makes it easy to centralize the data. It makes my life easier and helps me help my clients to generate more revenue faster.
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? The data that Klaviyo captures from your website plus the analytics it has around that data will allow you to grow your business. Klaviyo grows with you.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? First, the people at Klaviyo - the customer support is incredible. Highly knowledgeable and I always get my questions answered.
Second, the platform itself. The constant improvements on the platform to make it easier and better. So many opportunities with flows - that is my favorite part!
What does the Klaviyo Community mean to you?

It means that I can use my 20+ years of email experience and help someone achieve something important for them in their business. I truly want to help someone's business thrive even if it's just with one strategy that can change it all for them. It's exciting!

:closed_book: What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

My daughters - they are my heart.

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Merida (yes, I know, she's a Disney character but I love her strength, rebelliousness and determination!)

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

Mamma Mia (reminds me of singing the songs with my daughters and I love ABBA!)

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

Puerto Rico (I'm biased... I was born there!) 

Looking to connect further for questions or custom solutions? Check out my website and let’s start a conversation!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!