Meet the Champions: Kylie Williams

• 6 February 2023
  • 0 replies
Meet the Champions: Kylie Williams
Userlevel 7
Badge +60
 Why did you get started with Klaviyo? It started out as a client need. We needed a solution that was scalable with growth, functionality and feature set. Something that could service our client now, but also give us the platform to enhance the experience and would continue to be a strong part our business plan.
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? Embrace the knowledge base, the webinars and the Community! These are all fantastic life-lines and set you up for success.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? Growth - growth in knowledge, expertise, customer relationship and ownership of data.
What does the Klaviyo Community mean to you? The Klaviyo Community is a strong, welcoming environment where any question can be asked, every answer is helpful, and others go the extra mile to share their knowledge with you to make sure you have everything you need for success. You meet other, like-minded Klaviyo Community members and you're always felt welcome :)

:closed_book: What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

Don't have an inspirational book, but loved the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harrins

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

My photos - they hold so many valuable memories! And yes, I do still print them :)

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Maybe, Mila Kunis?

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

John Wick - the series

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

I love to travel! Seeing the city lights and being at the beach, by the lake, going for a walk - anything with new surroundings. But choosing one close to home is Sailors Cutting, Lake Benmore and more broadly, Melbourne, Australia

0 replies

Be the first to reply!