Skip to main content

Meet our VP of Product

• 23 July 2024
  • 1 reply
Meet our VP of Product

Hi Klaviyo Community! 

My name’s Jen Kessler, the product leader here at Klaviyo. My team is responsible for product development, product management, and product innovation. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished the past few years and the feedback all of you continuously provide helps make us better every single day. Thank you for building relationships with our community team, and each other. Know that our product team reads every comment, discusses every topic you raise, and continuously looks to build on the insights you provide as a community. Today, I’m looking to not just passively absorb the activity in the community, but actively become a part of it. 

When it comes to our approach to building an incredible product, my team focuses on three core pillars - assemble, empower, and align. We bring together the right people from across the organization and assemble a cross-functional team to build with every part of our tech in mind, we empower our Klaviyos to own their ideas - to carry them forward, and to bring others in around them to do the same, and finally, we align on what is the right products and features to build at the right time. We take this holistic approach to building Klaviyo with a goal of not winning the race to build more, faster, but of completely changing the game when it comes to what’s possible. We have an incredible advantage in our data, the depths we can drill in, and the mountains of it at our disposal. This, combined with an unbelievable slate of customers and partners like yourselves and the vast number of integrations at our disposal give us an unbelievable opportunity to build something that really, truly powers growth. 

One important part of our process I want to ensure we’re doing a great job in the months to come is sharing with all of you the products, features, and innovations we’re delivering today and working on tomorrow. I know there’s more we can do to bring your perspective into our product roadmap, gain early feedback on what’s new and what’s coming, and engage on what will make your dreams come true as marketers and Klaviyo users.

Each quarter, I’ll be coming to you to deliver updates on new releases and take part in conversations with all of you on everything discussed above. I really look forward to getting to know you, your business, and your needs better this year. I can’t wait to see what we build together. 

Jen

1 reply

Badge +2

Hi Jen, thank you for the insightful update and for your dedication to engaging with the Klaviyo community. I'm excited about the direction the product team is taking and the innovative approach you described.

I am Bob and I recently completed two Klaviyo certifications and am eager to further my learning and practical experience. I'm looking for opportunities for an internship at Klaviyo. Could you help me with this, or is this the right place to ask such questions?

Thank you for your time and assistance!