Skip to main content

Hey Klaviyo Community!

With Black Friday and Cyber Monday approaching, it's the perfect time to fine-tune your omnichannel strategies. Seamlessly integrating multiple channels can enhance customer experience and drive sales, and we want to see your best ideas!

Challenge: Quick Omnichannel Strategy

Objective: Share a unique and impactful omnichannel strategy that you will be implementing this year for BFCM.

How to Participate:

1. Think: Reflect on your omnichannel marketing experiences and come up with a strategy that has worked well for you or that you think could make a big impact.
  2. Share: Post your strategy in the comments below. This could involve coordinating messages across email, SMS, social media, and other channels, or any other quick win for a cohesive omnichannel approach.
  3. Engage: Browse through other members’ strategies, give a “like” to your favorites, and join the conversation to exchange tips and insights!

Prize: The top 3 strategies with the highest engagement (likes) will be evaluated to receive a $150 gift card to a Klaviyo Customer! Terms and conditions apply.

Deadline: Submit your strategies by November 29th 2024.

Let's work together to create a seamless and effective omnichannel experience for your customers this Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Terms and Conditions apply.

Example:

"Schedule a series of coordinated messages across email and SMS that provide exclusive Black Friday sneak peeks, followed by real-time updates on the big day. Ensure consistency in messaging and design across all channels for a unified customer experience."

Hello! 
I plan to create a cohesive and engaging strategy for BFCM this year for my ecommerce brand. Here are the main strategies I am planning on implementing using Klaviyo:

Build Pre-BFCM Anticipation

Goal: Generate excitement and early awareness. How: using a series of emails for teasers, VIP early access, and SMS teasers as well.

Personalized Promotions and Product Highlights
Goal
: Ensure subscribers feel special with curated recommendations. How: using email and sms messages to focus on segmentation.

Launch Day SMS + Email Campaigns

Goal: Maximize conversions during the sale. How: tailor my email and SMS campaigns to go out at certain times, without bombarding the customer. Also using urgency language.

Post-Sale Engagement and Recovery

Goal: Maintain engagement and recover lost sales. How: utilize cart abandonment messages and flows to recover some lost sales and send SMS follow-ups.

I am also planning on integrating a countdown feature within my teaser emails leading up to BFCM that will build excitement and create a sense of urgency.

Looking forward to a great BFCM ahead!

Some great tips in here @natalieH24 - thank you so much for sharing that with the community! Love your countdown idea as well - it’s always a great way to drive urgency.

Have a great BFCM ahead!