Skip to main content

Hey Klaviyo Community!

This Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it's time to put Klaviyo’s latest features to the test! We want to see how you're using these new tools to enhance your marketing campaigns and drive results.

Challenge: Unleash the Power of New Features

Objective: Share how you’ve utilized one of Klaviyo’s new features (released in 2024) in your Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaigns.

How to Participate:

1. Explore: Dive into Klaviyo’s latest features, such as advanced automation, new AI capabilities, enhanced segmentation, or any other recent updates.
  2. Implement: Put one of these new features to work in your campaign.
  3. Share: Post your experience in the comments below. Describe the feature you used, how you implemented it, and the impact it had on your campaign.
  4. Engage: Browse through other members' submissions, give a thumbs up to your favorites, and share insights on how you might use these features in your own campaigns.

Prize: The top 3 entries with the most engagement (likes) will be  evaluated to win a $150 gift card to a Klaviyo customer of their choice! Terms and Conditions apply.

Deadline: Submit your entries by November 29th, 2024.

Let’s make this Black Friday and Cyber Monday the most innovative yet by leveraging Klaviyo’s newest features!

Example:

"Implemented Klaviyo's new advanced segmentation feature to target customers with specific purchase patterns. This led to a more tailored email campaign that significantly boosted conversion rates."

Hi there!

I’ve been working on new flows specifically designed for BFCM, using Klaviyo’s personalized AI tool in the flows section. All I have to do is describe the flow I want, and the AI helps me build the core framework, saving me a ton of time and effort!

Additionally, the new BFCM Hub has been incredibly useful for learning smart strategies to prepare for the event. It's given me valuable insights on how to plan effectively, especially since this will be my first BFCM!

Thanks so much!

Hi @natalieH24

This is so great to hear! I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Feel free to ask any questions you might have along the way as well. This is your community to bounce ideas off of as well! 

~Chloe