Skip to main content

Date: October 9th, 2024

Hey everyone! We wrapped up an awesome session with Kelly O’Connell, founder of Lighthouse Keeper’s Pantry, where she gave us a behind-the-scenes look at her journey to building a successful brand. It was packed with great insights and real talk about entrepreneurship.

Missed it? Catch the Replay!

Don’t worry if you couldn’t make it live—we’ve got you covered! You can watch the full event, including the Q&A, right here:

Looking for the ans

That session with Kelly O'Connell sounds like it was full of great insights! As someone who’s always looking for ways to bring a creative twist to events, I recently stumbled upon the Outdoor Celebrations website, particularly their inflatable games section, and it reminded me how important it is to have unique, engaging activities for guests. A friend of mine used their services for a family reunion, and the inflatable games were such a hit—they really added a fun, interactive element for both kids and adults. It’s so cool to see brands like Outdoor Celebrations offering ways to make events memorable. Definitely inspired to apply some of those lessons from the session to my own event planning ideas!

Hey @jameela32 Thanks for commenting. What ans are you looking for? 

Hey @Larsman90 Glad you are planning to use some of the topics Kelly talked about!