Solved

Add personalized messages (variables) in subscribe page (or signup forms)

• 17 July 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello and wish everyone a great day!

I know that we can add personalization (variables) to our email, subject lines, etc. for existing profiles.

But can we add personalization to sign up form or a custom subscribe page for existing profiles?

Any guidance or related workaround would be appreciate!
Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 17 July 2023, 15:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Dang Le ,

Welcome to the Community! This is an excellent question about the personalization features available in Klaviyo. 

While is is not possible to include personalized messaging using Profile Properties in Sign-up Forms or Subscribe Pages, there are other ways you can make these elements feel more tailored to each user!

For Sign-up Forms, you can use dynamic blocks to display content in the same form differently based on the device, or appear on one device but not the other. Additionally, you can update the form Triggers to only show to users in a specific list or segment. This way, you can display different content per form based on the subscribers who will be seeing it.

For subscribe pages, you can similarly customize your consent pages for a specific list. While you may be unable to welcome the subscriber by name when they land here, you can select the profile properties that subscribers are able to update on this page. Klaviyo supports many profile properties that add personal information to someone’s profile when they fill it out on a form.

There is also an excellent thread here on the Community that takes a bit of a deep dive into some additional personalization strategies:

--

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Hellom @Ashley I., Although this feature is not supported. Thank you for your sharing. Wish you a great day!