Question

BACK IN STOCK doesnt appear! Please help

• 14 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

hello, I have a big problem and would be really thankful if someone could help me .

so I have the dawn theme and I installed the back in stock code and it worked. But later I don't know when exactly I noticed it was gone and it didn't show up anymore. maybe I changed something in the theme but as I said I can't remember. 

i have the original theme code and I would like to compare the two codes but I don't know which files I need to compare to find the problem. I already checked theme.liquid and there isn't any problem it must be any other file. 

does anyone have an idea how I can solve the problem ? Please help me thank you 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @anonymuuusss

Welcome to the Community, happy to help! 

First, do you mind confirming what integration you’re using ? This will help to figure out the exact next steps to take, for instance if you are using Shopify, this documentation should help backtrack you though the setup and make sure the right code is where it’s supposed to be. 

But this documentation  will hold the other integration code’s and steps for implementation! 

Let me know if you need more help! 
-Taylor