Skip to main content
Solved

DO I NEED TO PAY FOR KLAYVIO IF I ONLY USE IT FOR EMBEDDED FORMS AND POPUPS?

• 16 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I am wondering if I need to pay for klayvio if I am only using it for their embedded form and pop ups, but everything else through postscripts. 

I have integrated my klayvio form through postscripts, but am wondering if numbers will still be collected and transferred to postscripts, while I send out messages through there, NOT klayvio. 

if anyone has any answers or can lead me in the right direction, I appreciate it!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

hey @24932_1358 

Welcome to Klaviyo Community,

Klaviyo continues to offer forms with full functionality as required, though forms will feature Klaviyo branding unless on a paid plan. They provide the same functions on their free plan.

Additionally, forms that are collecting profiles, it's important to keep an eye on this within Klaviyo. As active profiles do count towards billing. If using a small paid account, I recommend disabling auto upgrades to allow for self-monitoring.

Numbers should still be collected in postscript, however you would need to work with whoever handles the API integration to ensure consent status is also passed through if required.

Let me know if this helped,

Thanks,
-Arpit

Badge

I am not sure that I understand the answer to my question. I just want to know if I have to pay or do not have to pay for klayvio if I am only using it to collect sms subscribers and not sending messages through klayvio app itself. I am using Klayvio itself for embedded forms and pop ups. Please let me know, or explain in simpler terms. Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @24932_1358 

There is a free plan for up to 250 profiles, and as @ArpitBanjara mentioned, Klaviyo branding on forms/emails. 

Klaviyo charges on profiles (and sends) so if you are collecting profiles within Klaviyo (which I assume you are as using forms) you will start to be charged. 

Use the calculator to work out the pricing. 

There’s no option just to use embedded forms/popups. 

Here’s more on what Klaviyo regards as a profile. 

And more on Klaviyo pricing 

Badge

So, I will be charged starting at my 251st profile? 

To clarify, I have integrated Klayvio into Postscripts and will ONLY use Klayvio for its better style of forms. Everything else such as sending out text messages, flows, campaigns, etc.. will be handled on Postscripts. 

Klayvio will practically be charging me for the exceeding number of profiles only ? Even if I am not using any other aspect of it?

Thank you for helping me in advance! I truly appreciate it.