Skip to main content
Solved

Does Klaviyo integrates with other pop up forms?

Hi, I have a pop-up form (Discount Code) on my website through EcomSend popups. I created a flow for the customers that register to that pop-up but the flow is not working. Is there a way to integrate the form with Klaviyo flows or do I have to create a form in Klaviyo? 

Thanks, I’m just starting to use Klaviyo…

Melissa

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +25

Hi @CatsEssentials, welcome to the community!

The first step to troubleshoot this is confirm the list your popup tool is syncing new emails to is the same list that triggers your flow. 

In general, Klaviyo is compatible with 3rd-party optin form tools. You’re welcome to share screenshots here if it’s helpful so I can better help you identify where the data transfer is breaking!

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Badge

@ebusiness pros thank you so much for your reply. It looks like it was syncing the wrong list. I guess my next question is does Klaviyo only sync one list at a time? I have both a pop-up with discount code and a newsletter sign up.  I’m planning to create two different flows (One for first time customers with the discount code and one for email newsletters Subscribers) so it should be two separate lists but when I go to the sync option I can only choose one list. Is that correct?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @CatsEssentials

This would depend on the third party integration you’re using so I would ask their support how this integration syncs with Klaviyo! 

-Taylor