Skip to main content
Solved

Email confirmation in two languages

• 17 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I would like to set up email confirmation in two languages. I would like to divide it somehow, so that Polish customers receive this email in Polish and the rest in English. Is this even possible?

I have to created sign up forms in Polish and English. Polish will be displayed on .com/* and English on .com/en* 

Best 

Tomek 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @czesctomus

If you have separate Klaviyo Signup Forms for your Polish and English Subscribers, then one simple way to keep the languages separate is to submit them to two different Lists.  Each List can then have its own custom Subscribe & Preferences (which includes the Email Confirmation Email) settings that is separate from the default (account wide) Preferences and Subscription pages. 

Go to the Lists “Subscribe & preferences pages” tab, and click on “Customize for this List” like this:

Then, click on the “Edit Page” for the Email confirmation:

Then you can customize the Email confirmation for only this List.  For example, if this is the Polish List, you can change all the elements to Polish.

Now, just make sure your Polish Signup Form submits to the Polish List and the email confirmations should now be specific to that audience.

Hope this helps!