Solved

Email sign up flow that will repeatedly perform with the same email address.

• 14 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

am in need of java script or something for my email sign-up form on Klaviyo and would need to know how to apply it so I can duplicate….

Basically, I want to create a Flow triggered by an embedded sign-up form whenever someone fills out a form so that a person can receive the message multiple times, Not just once. I am using this as getting people's email address and give them freebies but if that only occurs once and they don't get any other freebies then that would be a problem.

So, I would need this flow to occur whenever people sign up for it and needs to perform regardless of the times they put in their info. I am also intending to use this whenever I need to add freebies so I need to know how to apply and where as well.

Can anyone help me with that? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 14 October 2023, 05:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Heydaisyday

Welcome to the Community! 

Yes, you are correct with the limitation of list-triggered flows as a profile can only go through this flow once! Metric-triggered flows however can be triggered whenever a user performs the flow trigger action. Since there isn’t a native klaviyo action that would trigger a flow like this, you can create a custom metric instead to create the kind of flow you want.

As custom metrics require custom coding, you’ll need to reach out to your developer or  Klaviyo partner to set this up for you! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor