Solved

Embedded Sign Up form is not displaying on mobile phone

• 21 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, 

I have created an embedded sign up form which is configured to display on a page within my Shopify store. - https://essentialpraxis.com/pages/skincare-giveaway

I have configured the form to show on all devices (desktop and mobile). I have also configured all the blocks within the form to be displayed for all devices.

The form can be viewed on desktop, but the form is not displaying on mobile.

It is currently configured to show to visitors from Australia only, however it still doesn’t display if I show to all (not just targeting a specific location).

I’ve also tried to  remove any protection from the browser, and have tried numerous browsers. This seems to happen to all mobiles.

any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 23 October 2023, 18:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @EssentialPraxis

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help and great troubleshooting so far! 

Do you mind sharing if you have your form set currently to display to all visitors? I can see the embed fine on my phone! 

There are a number of factors that can affect whether a form displays or not. Even though you have mentioned that you removed protection from your browser, firewalls are the most common factor and usually impacts the network you are on. Alternative issues that can cause this is the browser or browser version being used, caching issues, or other blockers set up on the browser or device being used. 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor