Solved

Exit Intent Form

• 22 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello. I’m looking to convert more views into sales by offering an exit intent survey to find out why individuals didn’t purchase. I created a pop-up for when guests are exiting the store and set it up with three multiple choice options:

1. Prices too high.
  1. Site was confusing.
  1. Couldn’t find what I was looking for

However, as people are filling this form out, I can’t find anywhere where it tells me which option they selected, just that they did fill it out. Am I doing something incorrectly? I chatted with a support member who told me I needed to add values to the options but I don’t know what those would be. Do I need to collect an email as well? 

Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by AlexandraPalau 22 March 2024, 23:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello @The Lovemade Home!

Welcome to the community and thank you for your question.

Based on your explanation and what support mentioned, it seems that you need to create some Custom Profile Properties in order to save the data to someone’s profile so you can then see what they responded. 

You can learn more about Custom Profile Properties here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000250912

In terms of email, I would say yes since these users might not be on your list. They might just be browsing.

I hope that helps!

Alex :)