Solved

How can I add an Opt-In form after each blog post?

• 18 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi there,

Im trying to find a plugin so i can put an opt-in form at the end of each blog post. There are plenty out there but they aren't compatible with Klaviyo. I don’t want to add code to my theme, any plugins that you know of?

cheers

icon

Best answer by katestrong 18 November 2020, 22:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Kate, 

If you have Klaviyo and the signup forms code (or an integration) on your platform, then you have all you need. Head to Signup Forms, and create an Embed Form.

Once you’re done designing the form, copy the Embed Code and paste it at the bottom of your blog post. 

Klaviyo’s snippet will detect this code and replace it with your Embed Form.

Good luck!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Brendon, thanks for your reply. I have 200 articles, so I need a plugin that will automatically do it for me. I dont want to go put code on every article manually.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

OK i solved it, took me long enough. There’s a plugin called Add Widget After Content, which then allowed me to add the Klaviyo widget to it.

Would be good if the more popular plugins allowed integration with Klaviyo.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@katestrong Were there any plugins in particular that you were interested in having an integration with Klaviyo? If you have any suggestions of more preferred integrations, I’m happy to pass the feedback along to the appropriate teams! 

Thanks,
-Cass. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hey Cassy Lee, the one that seems to be most popular is PopupAlly that there are a number of articles on the internet demonstrating how to use it.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@cassey.lee Ive run across another integration that would be useful. Im wanting to add a sign up form to Medium.com on my page there, you have to do it through upscribe, but there’s no integration possible, i dont want to sign up to zapier.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@cassey.lee Ive run across another integration that would be useful. Im wanting to add a sign up form to Medium.com on my page there, you have to do it through upscribe, but there’s no integration possible, i dont want to sign up to zapier.

Hi @katestrong! Thanks for passing these ideas along. I’ve gone ahead and passed on these suggestions to the team! 

Thanks and hope you had a lovely week, 
-Cass.