Solved

how can I show the second page of my form only after the user submits their email?

• 31 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, everyone! I’ve created two step, but i don’t like behaviour of this form. On the first step user need to add email in input and after that useк can see the second step with the sale link. 

I want to realize another logic. I don’t want to show the step 2 before user confirm email. I’ve added to list double opt-int process, but by default form redirects user to step 2 without confirmation. Yes, user will be added only after email confirmation, but i need a little bit another logic.  How i can show the second step of my form only after the user confirms the email address?

Maybe someone faced a similar problem and can help me?

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 31 August 2023, 12:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @malykhs

Great question. 

You could Include the sales link/content on your subscription confirmation page for that list.

A contact will therefore only see that sales link after they have submitted their email on your form, clicked the optin link in your confirmation email, then confirmed their subscription. 

If you don’t want to show the sales link to all your contacts irrespective of which list they are subscribing to, edit the ‘Email Confirmation’ only for the list associated with your form and not the global Email Confirmation page.

Go to your list and select ‘subscribe & preference pages’ then ‘Email Confirmation’. You can add your sales link/content to the success page so they only see that once they’ve confirmed their optin.

Hope that helps

Andy 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Good question @malykhs ,

Another option in addition to what @bluesnapper said would be to create a welcome flow with a survey/questionnaire in it. This could direct people to a typeform survey or another survey platform to ask more detailed questions. The email can say something along the lines of “Thank you for signing up, now fill out this survey so we can get to know you better”.

The benefit of TypeForm is that it integrates with Klaviyo and the responses could sync back to their profiles.