Solved

How do I add fields for SMS signup form?

• 18 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

How do I add company name and privacy term fields for SMS after someone enters email for sign up form?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 18 November 2021, 15:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @46foryounger

Welcome to the Community, thanks for sharing your question with us! 

You can  add an additional step to your signup form to get this kind of information. When you add the phone number block and drag it into your form, an information summary is automatically added to the Form, informing the customer what it means when they enter their phone number. The company name is added to the summary, as shown below the company’s name is Odyssey.

You can add a link to your privacy terms by clicking into the summary box, highlighting the word you want to hyperlink, clicking the ‘link’ button in the editor and pasting the URL with your company’s privacy policy. 

I’d suggest checking out our Help Center Documentation on Using Signup Forms to Collect SMS Consent to gain additional insight, as well as our Academy course on SMS Consent and Deliverability

Thanks for asking your question in the Community, 

Taylor

Badge +2

I didn’t add a phone number so i don’t know why that came up.  Is that because I added SMS and that goes to the person’s cell phone?  If so how can I remove that?

Badge +2

Nevermind I just deleted the SMS step