Skip to main content
Solved

How to automatically add tags into Shopify from Klayvio form.

• 30 June 2024
  • 2 replies

So when someone completes our sign-up form, they automatically get added as a customer into Shopify. I need that customer to automatically have a tag called “Dealer”.

Just for example, this is a private/hidden form which is only used by our B2B Dealers around the world. Hence why I need them to automatically have a tag in Shopify called “Dealer” so that I can filter them as and when needed.

Regards, Charlie.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @MMXPerformance, welcome to the community!

You should be able to use the “Profile property update” action in the Flow to add the tag “Dealer”to the “Shopify Tags” custom property.  You can see here in my screenshot:

In my example, I’m adding the tag whenever someone is newly added to the List “Newsletter.”  You can adapt this to be triggered off of your specified List (or Segment).  

Hope this helps!  

Badge +1

Hi @MMXPerformance, welcome to the community!

You should be able to use the “Profile property update” action in the Flow to add the tag “Dealer”to the “Shopify Tags” custom property.  You can see here in my screenshot:

In my example, I’m adding the tag whenever someone is newly added to the List “Newsletter.”  You can adapt this to be triggered off of your specified List (or Segment).  

Hope this helps!  

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the reply, that worked and added a tag into my Klaviyo list. How can I get Shopify to also sync and add the same tag into Shopify tags? I have attached a screenshot.

Regards, Charlie.