Solved

Image not showing on sign up form

• 25 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

I created a pop up form on Klaviyo for my Shopify store. I have the green tick saying that the it is successfully integrated to my Shopify store.

When I published the pop up, the image is not showing but it is showing in Klaviyo.  This is the Klaviyo parameters

but this is what shows up on the website - no image. I’ve tried changing the size of the image as well but it still doesn’t work.

Hoping you can help

icon

Best answer by David To 25 July 2023, 17:02

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @3011sri ,

Welcome to the Community! 

This may be a silly question, but have you tried clearing your browser cache or viewing the site in an incognito window? Sometimes I find that images load after I’ve fully cleared the cache on my browser or device. 

Just want to eliminate that as a possibility here!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @3011sri,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In my experience, this behavior is typically caused by some onsite CSS overriding the image or some conflict in the side code.

Sometimes it can be as simple as an !important tag causing the issue as @Dov and @marissanunez previously mentioned in the Community post below:

Either way, I would encourage you to review your site code alongside your developer and/or reaching out to a developer through out extensive Klaviyo Partner network for more help. 

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @3011sri have you tried using a different image just for testing purposes?
Are all image (types) giving the same issue? Have you tested on a different browser?

In that case indee@David To said this might be some onsite css code that is overwriting the settings in the popup. 

Should be easy to fix for a developer though.

-

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Omar - yes I’ve tested using different images and also the size of the image but still not working. I think I will have to reach out to my develop and look at onsite CSS code.  Thanks very much for your response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@3011sri if you know a bit of coding you could pull up the developer console in your browser or right click that element where the image should have been and choose inspect. It will show you the html and css code of that image. Probably there is a dispay:none setting that's removing the image.

-

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all - just a quick update - my developer has fixed the CSS code and all is well. Thanks very much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

You're more than welcome @3011sri 

Hi there,

I created a pop up form on Klaviyo for my Shopify store. I have the green tick saying that the it is successfully integrated to my Shopify store.

When I published the pop up, the image is not showing but it is showing in Klaviyo.  This is the Klaviyo parameters https://focusautodetailing.com/

but this is what shows up on the website - no image. I’ve tried changing the size of the image as well but it still doesn’t work.

Hoping you can help

Are you talking about specifically like what ? I think its somehow similar to my situation but I might be wrong. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Bodielas,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue as well. Happy to help! 

Have you tried the workflows my colleague David or Champion Omar mentioned above, but are still experiencing this issue?

In my experience, this behavior is typically caused by some onsite CSS overriding the image or some conflict in the side code.

Sometimes it can be as simple as an !important tag causing the issue as @Dov and @marissanunez previously mentioned in the Community post below:

Either way, I would encourage you to review your site code alongside your developer and/or reaching out to a developer through out extensive Klaviyo Partner network for more help. 

@3011sri if you know a bit of coding you could pull up the developer console in your browser or right click that element where the image should have been and choose inspect. It will show you the html and css code of that image. Probably there is a dispay:none setting that's removing the image.

If not, I’d try these workflows and reach out to one of our Klaviyo partners to help fix this for you as this tends to be a custom coding issue!

Hope this helps,

Taylor