Solved

Is it possible to provide customers an option to submit a custom message?

• 19 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I am creating a contact form for my contact page on my wordpress site, and using Klaviyo to achieve this.

I have created a simple text box for the customers message/feedback, but would like it to be larger than the other fields (like name/email).
The text box only allows one line of text, rather than paragraphs. Is there a way to do this?

Is there a way users can drag and expand the box vertically to view their longer messages?
Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 February 2023, 15:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

hi @fandf

Thanks for sharing your question with us, happy to help! 

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to expand the text field for longer messages. I’d be more than happy to submit this as a feature request on your behalf. In the meantime, we do have Legacy Forms for "full" customization  where you can create a form in the way you want without limitations. However, as this will take custom coding you would need a developer or to reach out to a partner to set this up for you! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +3

Thanks for your reply. 

If I create a standard text field, that will allow users to enter a message all the same won’t it? Or will I encounter issues doing it this way?

Also, if you could please submit this as a feature request that would be great thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @fandf

With a custom form, you would control the form’s functioning and thus be able to expand the text field for longer messages!

-Taylor