Solved

is there a way to pull form metrics via API?

• 16 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

I am looking for a way to export sign ups and views by form so I can get a conversion rate via API. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 16 November 2023, 16:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @MoneyJ2k

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

While signup form analytics are not yet offered by Klaviyo via the API, I am more than happy to put in a feature request on your behalf and provide a workaround in app in the mean time!

While there isn’t a way to analyze form views, you can find the conversion rate of those who submit your form and place an order by the following segment criteria: 

• If you have a custom property that is already added to a profile upon form submission, I would use this property as the first condition. (If you do not have this, I would add this property to your form now and in the meantime  use the $source property and choose the name of the form. A customer’s $source can change depending on certain actions they take, which is why adding hidden form properties is considered best practice for tracking who fills out a form.)

AND 

• Someone who has placed an order over all time.

After creating this segment you can then export it as a CSV to analyze your results. I understand this is not as efficient as an API call, however, I hope this helps you accomplish your goal in the meantime! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor