Solved

Is there any Kalviyo widget that can be used on a custom page builder to for the newsletter terms tick box?

• 19 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a custom page using eComposer but their newsletter does not come with a tick box for terms of service or privacy policy. I need this and I also need it to be integrated with Klaviyo.

Is there a Kalviyo widget or feature that I can add to my custom page and replace the eComposer newsletter which is as simpyl as a field to put your email in with no tick box for terms?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 20 January 2024, 00:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @lucinilondon

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

I would recommend publishing our embed form on your custom eComposer page so you can have more control over the newsletter signup form. I’d ensure that you have installed the Klaviyo .js script in the code of your website. Then you can create your embed form in the styling of your choosing and follow our documentation’s steps on how to install an embed code onto your website , this will include adding a second code into the backend of your store’s site. Once installed, the embed form will feed all subscriber information into your Klaviyo account and have them added to the Klaviyo list of your choice!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor