Solved

Klaviyo form for survey - overwriting origin list?

• 7 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I’m looking to do a short survey, and my first thought was to use a Klaviyo signup form embedded on a page, or alternatively use typeform. With either solution it still seems like it’s a requirement to add the subscriber to a list, but what happens if you have multiple lists the subscriber could have originated from? I have multiple lists named by entry point/location.

For example, I have a “subscribe and save” list, where visitors answer some questions on an embedded form to get a discount and subscribe… I also have a list for people who subscribe via checkout, and an old “newsletter” list for subscribers that came over from a previous mailchimp integration. 

If a subscriber from the “subscribe and save” list completes the survey, but the survey form adds them to a “survey completed” list, does that overwrite any record of them actually subscribing to us via the original “subscribe and save” form? I don’t really want to create another list for survey participants but it seems like I have to no matter which option I use. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 8 February 2022, 12:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @wernstrom 

I believe that Taylor responded to your other post to answer this. Were you able to get the solution that she gave you?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@stephen.trumble , yep I was… thanks!