Skip to main content
Solved

Klaviyo on Non-ecommerce WordPress Blog?

• 1 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi. I’m using WordPress for my blog which is not an e-commerce site yet. I’m planning to make it an e-commerce site a year from now and I want to be better at using Klaviyo by then. But as of now, I’m having trouble with showing my Klaviyo forms in the website and I would highly appreciate it if anyone in this community can help me out.

• Because of my WordPress theme, I need to use the Genesis eNews Extended plugin and I would put the embed code: <div class="klaviyo-form-Vqi7ck"></div> to the Form Action field but when I test it by signing up with a personal email address, it comes out as an Error 404.

Please help. Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Godz

Welcome to the Community! 

To be clear, have you first installed the Klaviyo .js on your website? Even though your WP isn’t an ecommerce site yet, you still need to publish this script onto your site to ensure forms will publish.

Additionally, is your form live? 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi, @Taylor Tarpley!

Yes, I have my Klaviyo.js pasted on the body of my WP Headers and Footers plugin.

And yes, my forms are live. They’re also shown to all visitors. My pop ups are working just fine as well as my embeds. I’m just having trouble figuring out what to work with the Genesis eNews Extended plugin.

What do you think did I miss?

Thank you.