Solved

Klaviyo pop up stops website working

• 11 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Good Morning

I have set up a Klaviyo email sign up pop up but when ever I activate it it greys out the website so you cant click on anything. Even when you submit your form (which works) it still just greys out the website. When i originally set it up before Christmas it was working, but now it is not. Is this a website issue or Klaviyo set up issue?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 January 2024, 00:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Mareeba

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Do you know if you did any editing or coding to the backend of your site since Christmas? Whenever there are odd display issues on your website, a culprit could be conflicting CSS interfering with your form. I’d investigate your website’s backend to see if you see any of this code in site, remove it and the issue should be resolved! 

I’d suggest checking out other peers in the Community who have had similar issues to gain more insight! 

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi Team

Fantastic, thank you. Yes I was loading code into the back end for tracking in facebook ads. I don’t know much about code, should I just delete the pop up and do a new one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Mareeba

Happy to help! 

You will need to investigate your code and delete the conflicting code. As long as the conflicting CSS exists, your popups are likely to have display errors. If you are not a developer, I would reach out to your dev team or have one of our Partners, our better yet a Community Champion, accomplish this for you! 

-Taylor