Solved

Limit the amount of radio buttons a customer can select

• 19 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello Klaviyo community!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to limit the amount of radio buttons a customer can select from a sign up form?
Let’s say I offer free color tissue samples of a product, I have more than 15 color options to select from (with radio buttons), but I would like my customer to select no more than 8.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 20 February 2023, 07:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@VLMontoro 

I think this is not possible because by default radio buttons are only 1 choice. And this is not just a klaviyo thing but in general for radio buttons. 

When it comes to multiple choices you can use the checkboxes but in klaviyo forms you won’t be able to limit the number of choices to 8.

Badge +1

@VLMontoro

I think this is not possible because by default radio buttons are only 1 choice. And this is not just a klaviyo thing but in general for radio buttons. 

When it comes to multiple choices you can use the checkboxes but in klaviyo forms you won’t be able to limit the number of choices to 8.

Thanks a lot for your reply, @Bobi N. It makes sense indeed that is not possible to do it with radio buttons. And that’s unfortunate that we can’t add such limitation with checkboxes. Thanks!