Question

Newsletter sign up form submits different to pulled list

• 20 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

I am a new business, I have a sign up form from Klaviyo integrated with Shopify. I have 43 signups to the form but only 25 in my newsletter list - is this because people have tried to sign up more than once? I can’t seem to cross-check because I can’t find the exact 43 emails that have signed up - is there a way to pull this? Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @whitedaisyuk!

Here's why you might see a difference between Klaviyo form submissions and your newsletter list:

• Duplicate Signups: Klaviyo prevents duplicate email addresses from being added to the same list. So, someone submitting multiple times would only count once.

Solution:

1. Track Submissions: Since Klaviyo blocks duplicates, you likely have 43 unique signups. Klaviyo doesn't offer a way to directly pull a list of all form submissions.

2. Klaviyo Segments: Consider creating a segment in Klaviyo based on the form signup date (within the past week) to identify those who signed up recently.

3. Reasons for Non-Inclusion:

• Unsubscribes: Check if any signups unsubscribed before being added to the list.
    • Double Opt-in: Confirm you don't have double opt-in enabled, which requires users to confirm their email address before being added.(it's most probably this)