Solved

pop-up not showing

• 28 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Where are you supposed to put this code for pop up forms. Its so crazy that Klayivo does not put this some where. We are on shopify 2.0. The form says its live but its not. We added the below code to custom HTML in the theme but then shows on our web side as code?? We have added the app and added our api code. We have added in the klayivo.js. 

window._klOnsite = window._klOnsite || []; window._klOnsite.push(['openForm', 'XZqiMK']);

I have never been more frustrated with Klayivo as I am right now. 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 28 March 2024, 23:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

​​​@Yogatoday 

if you want the pop up to appear on your site on specific urls and to specific Klaviyo audiences, you don’t use the code you’ve highlighted. You head to the targeting section of your form and set your required conditions. More info here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026474752

The code you’ve shared is only required for custom triggers. For example when someone clicks a web button. In that instance you need to wrap that code in javascript tags. More info here  https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4418052317339

Hope that helps 

Andy

Badge

Hi Andy:

Thank you so much that was very helpful on the targeting, alas still not showing. We will properly revert back to an old in-house pop-up as I spend to many hours on it already. 

Thank you again,

Cheers,

Sharon

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Yogatoday

I responded to a similar question you had in this thread below

However, I also saw you posted about flow information not coming through as well. Do you mind responding to my thread above to see if we can isolate the issue and go from there? Would love to help get this fixed for you! 

-Taylor

Badge

Hi Taylor:

I think we found the issue. It was a piece of code used for optimization in our back end on shopify. The pop-up in working, I will check in the next couple of hours on flows. Kudos to Klayivo team on working with us on this. 

Cheers,

Sharon