Solved

Pop-up text block not appearing on website

• 9 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

We have created two pop-ups to be appear on same page with different conditions that I have achieved using URL containing option and working fine.

One pop-up is in English and the other is in Spanish, both pop-ups are appearing absolutely fine but there is an issue that the text block is not appearing for the second pop-up (i.e. Spanish). The form fields are appearing fine but not the header and footer text blocks, I can not think of any reason which can cause this.

I have tried changing the text, etc. but nothing seems to work. Image, fields and other blocks are working fine but not the text and this happening for the second block only.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 August 2021, 21:20

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

I tried changing the behaviors of pop-up, when second one has to appear at first. The text is appearing fine but then the text gone for first one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Sonja 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help! We love that you are making your site more accessible to customers with different language signup forms! How to customize content based on language has some incredible resources to help users to reach more of their customers in their own languages, including signup forms like you created!

Since it seems like you were able to successfully publish the forms to your site, the problem with certain text not appearing may be due to conflicting Javascripts. With the experience you are having, it seems similar to this previous Community post from @dhbien.itprog :

There may be Javascript on your site that is conflicting with the signup forms you created on Klaviyo. This conflict could prevent the Klaviyo code from working properly. I would recommend reaching out to a developer if you're unfamiliar with Javascript processes or reaching out to members of our extensive network of agency partners for help identifying any conflicting Javascript on your site. 

I hope this helps get you and your site back on track quickly!! Thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!