Solved

Shopfiy 2.0 & Klaviyo Pop-up not working

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am at a loss to why the klayivo pop-up in not working. We upgraded our theme and realized the pop-up was not working. As we are on 2.0 I used the new amp embed but its not getting triggered. I even added back the code in the theme but still did not trigger. I checked to make sure we were tracking and we are. I cleared cookies and tried in Incognito. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 29 March 2024, 20:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Yogatoday

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your popup! 

If you can see the klaviyo .js is still on your site, but are still having issues with your popup I would try these troubleshooting tips to try to solve the issue:

•  Ask your developer to look into your website’s backend to see if the upgrade either added new code that might be conflicting with or cause errors that’s preventing our forms from display
  • See if you have installed any ad blockers that might be preventing forms from showing up
  • Ensure you have this option toggled on in your Shopify app below and you’ve saved the choice.

Additionally, if you create a net new form, are you still seeing these display issues? 

Let me know if you’re still having issues! 

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Just adding 2 more options to check:

1. Check if the popup targetting is stil matching the new site (any changes to URL impacting the form from triggering?)
  2. Go to integration - shopify in Klaviyo and see if everything is ok here or if you're seeing any issues.
  3. More dev related - open your browser developer tools and go to network tab and filter on klaviyo to see if Klaviyo is getting loaded

Good luck!

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO