Solved

Shopify newsletter subscribers are not sync into klaviyo newsletter list

• 10 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello, 
I have a problem with shopify subscription sign up on my website. 

The subscribers are not added to my klaviyo “Newsletter” list but it appears at my profiles

• When a new subscriber signs up, they are added to the “email subscribers” list with the tag “newsletter” in shopfiy, but it does not get added to any list on Klaviyo.
  • In the integrations tab, I have selected “Newsletter” for the list for the subscribers who accept marketing through Shopify.
  • I have “single opt in” selected

I would appreciate any suggestions! 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 March 2024, 16:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi there,

Can you confirm that your sign-ups form(s) sync with your Newsletter list?

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @nuumor 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and thank you for your question.

Just a few items to check off first;

• Is Klaviyo an enabled App in your Shopify Store under Customize?
    • You’ll be able to double check this by looking at profiles in Klaviyo and ensuring data is being tracked, ie; Active on Site etc
  • For the subscription signup, is this via a native Shopify Popup, or checkout?
    • Or are you using a Klaviyo Popup to collect subscribers?

Based on your screenshot for sync settings, these customers should just flow through.

Thanks,

Kylie

Badge

Hi there,

Can you confirm that your sign-ups form(s) sync with your Newsletter list?

Hi, How can I confirm that my sign-up form is sync with the list? 😅

Badge

Hi @nuumor 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and thank you for your question.

Just a few items to check off first;

• Is Klaviyo an enabled App in your Shopify Store under Customize?
    • You’ll be able to double check this by looking at profiles in Klaviyo and ensuring data is being tracked, ie; Active on Site etc
  • For the subscription signup, is this via a native Shopify Popup, or checkout?
    • Or are you using a Klaviyo Popup to collect subscribers?

Based on your screenshot for sync settings, these customers should just flow through.

Thanks,

Kylie

Hi Kylie,

1. Are you referring to this? Because I don’t see any Active on Site date being tracked

1. This is via shopify footer subscription box sign up. For the Klaviyo Popup is working fine
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @nuumor

Following up here! 

Are you still having this issue? I would test with a new email and subscribe to your Shopify footer to confirm what Klaviyo list you are brought into! 

It seems like your integration is setup correctly, so this should be working! 🤔 I wonder if users came into your account before your List was set to single opt in and these users hadn’t confirmed their subscription a second time just yet and were therefore in the profiles section, but now your ‘Newsletter’ List.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor