Solved

Sign-Up Form: Blank Success Page Submission

• 20 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi Guys, I’m having an issue with the sign-up form success page. This was set up before I started working on our newsletter. I’ve tried everything I can think of and everything I’ve been reading and nothing seems to be working.  

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 September 2023, 21:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @megannqq 

Im so sorry that you are having a challenge with a signup form that was created before you started working on it. I understand how frustrating it can be, especially when you didn’t create it. Can you share a little more info on exactly what is happening? Some screen shots of the signup form success page in the account and its settings would be helpful to help troubleshoot why it appears to be blank.

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge

Good morning, @stephen.trumble! Definitely. Here you go. 

I’ve got the button action set up to submit the form and then show the next step. But the next step should be showing the success page:

Instead, this is what is happening: 

Mobile View
Desktop View

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @megannqq !

This may seem like a silly question, but is there any chance that your font color is set to the same color as your form background color? I have admittedly had this happen to me once before, and I just want to be sure we are eliminating all possibilities 😂

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @megannqq

Are you sure this is a Klaviyo form? We don’t have progress bars features in our forms! Additionally, whenever you see odd things happening display wise on your website, it’s always a good idea to investigate if there’s any conflicting CSS on the backend of your site as well.

-Taylor