Skip to main content
Solved

• 22 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi - I’ve created a sign up form that pops up on my website during the run up to launch, and have connected it to a list. I’d really like to share this pop up on a separate page (so that I can keep my original general sign up form). How can I find the URL of the sign up form and embed it into a different page on my website and then use this URL for social media directs?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @whitedaisyuk

Happy to help! 

I’d suggest cloning your original popup and put the URL of the page you want the cloned form to show up on in the targeting > URL section> and add the URL in the checkbox section ‘Only show on certain URLs’.

However, if you want this same cloned form to be used as the social media redirect as well, then I would recommend not cloning your original popup form, but making an embed form on another page on your website. You can then use this page as the URL social media redirect! 

Now you would have two forms total. Your original form and an embed form that shows on a separate page of your website and is a destination for social media redirects.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor