Skip to main content

I cloned my previous sign-up form and am trying to use it now, but it does not show up.  I am trying it  incognito, and I do not believe I changed any configurations.  I have also re-installed the Integration and app, and still nothing.  Very confused as to what might be causing this.

Hi @scotiaceilidh 

Thank you for your question in the Klaviyo Community!

Without being able to see your configuration, I would suggest ensuring that your previous po-up is disabled and then go through your settings (specifically Targeting & Behaviour) on the one you want to see, in case there is a configuration that is preventing it to be displayed, or is not meet yet.

I hope this provides you with some guidance.

Kylie

Hello Kylie, 

The previous form was deleted, so that should not be an issue.

The form analytics actually say the form is being displayed.  Looking at the browser console, I can make it appear, so it is there, being served, but hidden.  Here is the code Klavyio is using to hide the form:

<style>
    .needsclick.kl-private-reset-css-Xuajs1 {
      display: none !important;
    }
  </style>

Here is a brief, no sound video showing the settings for Targeting & Behaviour.  I can’t see anything that would hide the video (load it, then hide it as the code above does).

@Kylie W ^  :)

Hi @scotiaceilidh 

Thank you for the video - this was really helpful!

Looking at the settings in the video everything looks fine. With the exclusion of Klaviyo customers I would expect this to show in Incognito, but also with the addition of you finding it in the CSS. So with this, I will link below a few other community posts where they have reported some issue with seeing their Popup and potential solutions.

https://community.klaviyo.com/sign%2Dup%2Dforms%2D38/need%2Dhelp%2Dwith%2Dwebsite%2Dpop%2Dup%2D8943

https://community.klaviyo.com/sign%2Dup%2Dforms%2D38/poor%2Dformatting%2Don%2Dpop%2Dup%2Dform%2D8935

I hope these resources help!

Kylie

Oh oh.  Sounds like you guys do not know.  

Hi there @scotiaceilidh

Our Champion @Kylie W did a great job of sharing helpful troubleshooting steps! 

If you are still experiencing issues you can either  submit a support ticket to have a member manually investigate this issue for you or create a new new version of this form instead of cloning it. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor