Solved

Signup form cross with an background color

• 10 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I recently created a signup form and the cross sign at the top right is getting a unneccessary background of yellow color which when I cross checked was not setup while creating the form.

How to remove it? 

SS attached! 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 11 August 2023, 23:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Abhishek98, welcome back to the community,

If you click on the “X” in the Signup Form, it will reveal the specific settings and styles for the close “X” button. 

It looks like this:

See if you change the “yellow” background or border color to white or another color so it doesn’t show like it does now.

Let me know if that worked.

Badge +1

Hey, thanks for your response!

As I mentioned, I already cross-checked this and the background was not set to yellow. 

Attaching SS of the same - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Abhishek98

Thanks for your question! 

Sorry you’re experiencing this issue! @retention gave a great suggestion as sometimes this can be an overlooked issue!

Whenever your form looks different on your website then in your Klaviyo form builder, this issue could be conflicting CSS styling on your website. I would ask your developer to investigate the backend of your site to see if this is the issue and look for !important tags in your CSS and remove these to rectify the issue.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +1

Hey @Taylor Tarpley 

Thank you for your response!

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

You’re right, I’ll convey this message to the website developers to look at it from their end.