Solved

Signup Form Design Updates?

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Does anyone know when Klaviyo might update their form designer?

I get it, Klaviyo is largely about the emailsystem. But it feels unfortunate that I need to install yet another Shopify app (Wisepops) to get nicely designed popup signup forms.

Wish List

• Image placement flexibility
  • Video in popup
  • HTML/CSS control
icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 10 April 2021, 15:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Kontu,

Thanks for sharing that valuable product feedback! We’re always trying to improve the platform for our customers so that you have the best experience possible so this input is greatly appreciated.

I’m seeing on our roadmap that work is being done to enable multi-step signup form functionality which appears to be scoped for Q3 2021. 

I’ve created an enhancement request with product regarding enabling video in a signup from. Just so you’re aware, you are currently able to add a GIF to an image block in the signup form builder. I would love a little more context around the HTML and image placement flexibility before creating an enhancement request.

Best,

Julie

Badge +2

Thank you, @julie.accardo for the update on the roadmap. I’d forgotten about the GIF capability. I’ll look into it!

Image placement: having the ability of images that fall slightly outside the “box” of the opt-in form would allow more creativity

HTML/CSS: having the ability to add custom CSS would allow for animations and button transitions

Lightbox: having the ability to set the color and alpha on the lightbox overlay would be awesome.