Skip to main content
Solved

Signup Issue

• 26 July 2024
  • 1 reply

So I have a signup form on Klaviyo, when I see that form on my shopify store there’s a clear difference in font style and size on the buttons. 

On Klaviyo the text on one of the button is ‘Get My Discount’ on shopify it has changed to ‘GET MY DISCOUNT’ also the font style has changed. This has happened with the other button too.

I have attached the pictures to show the difference with the font on the buttons and the form itself. 

Button Font Difference Klaviyo Form on Klaviyo vs how it shows on
Shopify

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Abdur Rafay 

It sounds like there might be some CSS styling conflicts between Klaviyo's form and your Shopify store's theme. When you embed a Klaviyo form on a Shopify site, the site's CSS can override the form's styles, leading to differences in appearance

• Right click and inspect the form on your Shopify store. Check the CSS applied to the form elements, especially the buttons, and compare it with the styles applied in Klaviyo. if you see some fonts that have !important tag behind it, you can remove that as that is over-riding Klaviyo’s css and hence the change.
  • You can also create custom CSS rules in your Shopify theme to ensure the form styles from Klaviyo are preserved. Go to your Shopify Admin > Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code. In the Assets folder, locate your theme’s CSS file (often named theme.scss.liquid or similar) and add your custom styles.

Here is an example of CSS you might add to your Shopify theme to ensure the Klaviyo form buttons look consistent: 

/* Ensure Klaviyo form styles are applied correctly */
.klaviyo-form .klaviyo-submit-button {
font-family: 'Your Desired Font', sans-serif !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
text-transform: none !important;
background-color: #yourcolor !important;
color: #yourtextcolor !important;
}

I hope this helps

Cheers

Arpit