Solved

the email with the discount code not sent out after i confirm my subscription

• 29 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I’m having trouble with my new email list subscriber sign up form. The form itself is working fine, except after an email is submitted and recorded into the list, the email with the discount coupon code wouldn’t be sent out automatically even though i created a discount code in my shopify store 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 29 January 2024, 13:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @the Falcon 

As you state that contacts are being added to your form’s target list, failed double options aren’t the issue. 

Do you have smart send enabled on that discount email? If so, a contact who has received an email within the smart send window will be skipped from your discount email.

Have you reviewed your flow’s recipient activity for the discount email to see if contacts are being skipped or other reasons for not receiving it?

Have you checked the list the form is submitting to, is the same list triggering your discount flow? 

Can you share the flow that’s not sending the discount email including any trigger/flow filters?

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

I would check to see that skipped count on the email for sure! That’ll list out fully the different reason’s someone didn’t get that message. 

If you’ve been testing with the same email address, that’ll also affect you re-entering the flow.